Monday, April 7, 2014

Scavenger Hunt DeBrief

I hope everyone who stopped by over the weekend enjoyed the process.
Congratulations to the winners of the three main prizes. A Captain for Laura Rose will be on its way to the two runners up within the next 48 hours.

I'm announcing that Polly S. will receive the box of Nebraska goodies as soon as she provides the shipping address I should use to send it. I've contacted her.

THANKS everyone, and happy reading.

P.S. A couple of you noted that the confirmation e-mail that came when you subscribed to my newsletter didn't even have my name on it. I apologize. I've fixed that for the future, but if you got a generic one signed by "your company name" ... that's me, the cyber-dinosaur who didn't realize she hadn't customized it. Sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment