Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Patchwork Christmas Contest Winners

Ta Dahh!!!! 

You wonderful readers have made A Patchwork Christmas #10 on the ECPA bestseller list for December. 

YOU ROCK!  THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Thanks, also, to the hundreds of readers who entered the contest to win the mittens, the doll quilt, and the crazy quilt ornament. 

The contest ended at noon yesterday, and the prizes will soon be on their way to their new homes in North Carolina, Wisconsin, and Virginia. 

We had entrants from as far away as New Zealand. 
All in all, it was an encouraging response. 
In fact, I'm already thinking of a way to celebrate the release of book 3 in the Quilt Chronicles, The Message on the Quilt, next spring ... so stay tuned. 





Thank you for all you do to encourage me. 
Christian fiction fans 
are some of the most wonderful people on earth. 

1 comment:

  1. I had to chuckle when I saw Wisconsin, since we moved in 2009, guess that doesn't mean me! ha ha
    I so appreciate you and your Quilt Chronicles. I am reading book 2 and will certainly look forward to The Message on the Quilt as well. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete